|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Kill 15 Keybullet Kin.|
|Allows a second dodge while rolling.
Originally worn by a legendary thief to scale impossible heights, the peculiar properties of these boots allow a Gungeoneer to extend their dodge roll - and are therefore a tremendously powerful item.
Springheel Boots is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Allows the player to dodge roll again mid-roll.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Double Down - If the player also has Gunboots, its cooldown is removed and every roll will fire bullets.
- Firing With Flair - If the player also has Flare Gun, it will set green fire that leaves enemies permanently burning.
- Triple Jump - If the player also has Ballistic Boots, the player gains an extra dodge and can perform three dodges in succession.
- The direction of the second roll isn't dependent on the direction of the first one and can be in any direction.
- If the player also has Bloodied Scarf, this item's effect is negated; the player can't double-blink.
- If the player slides across a table and dodge rolls twice, the table is instantly destroyed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to Spring-heeled Jack, an English urban legend from the Victorian era.
- The Ammonomicon entry is a likely reference to the Thieves Guild from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, in which the player uses an item called the Boots of Springheel Jak to survive a fall.
- Despite being in a lower tier than the Cloranthy Ring, this item can be argued to be better, since they give more control to the dodge roll and can make the dodge roll have more invulnerability time than vulnerability time.
- If the player has the Bloodied Scarf, the player can no longer have a second roll, because they instead teleport rapidly.