Starpew is a gun that fires droplets of water. The gun has multiple levels of charge, and each level increases the number of droplets fired:
- No charge: 1 droplet
- 1 charge: 1 row of 3 droplets
- 2 charges: 1 row of 5 droplets
- 3 charges: 3 rows of 3 droplets
- Fully charged: 3 rows of 6 droplets
It consumes 1 ammo per shot regardless of how long it is charged.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pea Cannon - If the player also has Pea Shooter, Pea Shooter shots become larger, deal more damage, and explode.
- Recycling Bin - If the player also has Trashcannon, Trashcannon is transformed into a recycling bin, gaining higher damage and a larger magazine size, and no longer creating poison projectiles.
- Succulent DOOM - If the player also has Cactus, every Cactus shot fires a spread of 5 needles.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Starpew's magazine size was 100, and it did not need to reload.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun, as well as its charging AOE pattern, is a reference to the game Stardew Valley.