|30 (including explosions)|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Darts explode on reload.
A favorite of the adventurer Frifle, who appreciates traditional weaponry but isn't opposed to a few combustible upgrades.
Sticky Crossbow is a gun that fires bolts which stick to enemies. Upon reloading, the bolts explode.
Bolts may also be detonated by switching weapons at any time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Triple Sticky - If the player also has Triple Crossbow, Sticky Crossbow will fire three bolts per shot. Triple Crossbow's triple shot will explode upon hitting an enemy.
- If the player has a passive allowing bullets to pierce, the explosion will occur where the bolt struck.
- Exploding bolts will ignite pools of oil.
- Exploding bolts will destroy enemy bullets.
- This makes it an effective counter to certain boss attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun's behaviour and description is a reference to the AGL grenade launcher from the game Teleglitch.
- This gun is used in The Hunter's past.