Stinger is a gun that fires rockets which explode into bees. One bee is shot together with every rocket and when a rocket explodes, it creates 5 more bees.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Particle Flow - If the player also has Laser Sight, a crosshair will appear on any enemy the Stinger points towards and its homing rockets will be guided to them.
- The Stinger can be created by feeding a Bee Hive and RPG to a Muncher.
- Dropping the gun and picking it back up will reload it, bypassing the long reload time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The gun is based on the real-life rocket launcher of the same name. The Stinger's ability to generate bees is an obvious pun on its name.
- The Description of the gun may be a reference to the first fight against Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Solid.
- "Drone Warfare" may be a reference to the fact that male worker bees are called "drones".