|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Reach The Cultist's past or kill the High Dragun with a companion.|
|Makes enemies grossly incandescent.
This javelin was born from the chemistry of two heroes who conquered the Gungeon together.
The Sunlight Javelin is a gun that shoots fiery javelins. If a javelin hits an enemy, they will receive a yellow glowing effect and will take damage over time for a short period of time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- \o/ - While holding Gun Soul or Old Knight's Flask, when Sunlight Javelin kills an enemy, it will spawn a circular zone that ignites all enemies within it.
- This gun works excellent as a room clearing weapon, as it one-shots most enemies even into the Forge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the Sunlight Spear, a miracle in the Dark Souls series whereby the caster hurls a bolt of lightning, though the Dark Souls version does not deal damage over time.
- "Grossly incandescent" is a reference to Solaire, an NPC from Dark Souls who says this quote.
- Solaire introduces the player to co-op in Dark Souls, which is referenced by both the description text and the unlock methods both being forms of cooperation.
- Both the Gun Soul and Old Knight's Flask, the items which complete the \o/ synergy, are also references to Dark Souls.
- The "\o/" synergy name is a reference to the "praise the sun" gesture in Dark Souls.
- It's also very similar to the Daybreak, a high tier spear in Terraria with a sunlight theme that deals damage over time.
- This gun functions similarly to the Valkyrie, a javelin from Destiny 2.
- Prior to patch v2.1.5 the game would not set the necessary flag to unlock this gun, therefore making it impossible to unlock without the use of a save editor or mod.
- This weapon can also be used to damage bosses when disappeared, such as Cannonbalrog or the High Priest.
- The Ammoconda must be hit in the head to apply the glowing effect.