Super Hot Watch
|Super Hot Watch|
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Collect five Master Rounds in one run.|
|Time moves as you do.
This watch is extremely hot to the touch.
Super Hot Watch is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Slows down time to 1/60 as long as the player is not moving. Essentially, 1 second normally becomes 1 minute when not moving.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While stationary, player actions will also be slowed down.
- Dodging counts as moving and thus moves time forward. If you need to take cover from enemy fire, you can dodge into the cover so that time progresses forward.
- The five Master Rounds don't need to be different to unlock the Super Hot Watch. If a run is restarted using Clone, the redundant Master Rounds will count towards unlocking the item.
- Giving a Master Round to the Tinker will still count that round towards unlocking the item.
- The same will apply if a Master Round is given to the Sell Creep.
- The Super Hot Watch can be more easily unlocked in Boss Rush, as there are 3 chances to acquire each Master Round (excluding the 5th).
- If the player is sitting in a minecart, time will pass normally regardless of the player's movements, unless the player opens their map.
- If the player enters gun switching mode, time moves slightly faster than it would if they were not moving.
- If the player also has Scattershot and switches between weapons while not moving, firing will consume ammo at a reduced rate, allowing for huge amounts of damage in a short space of time.
- The Shield of the Maiden is very ineffective with this accessory as you are immobile whilst using the Shield.
- The effect of the Super Hot Watch stacks with itself, meaning 2 watches will slow time down to 1/3600, or 1 hour for 1 second.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: - If the player has The Fat Line, it causes an unknown effect.
- This item is a reference to the game SUPERHOT, which constructs its entire gameplay around the same ability.
- The flavor text "Suuuuuuper" is a reference to SUPERHOT, where whenever a level is beaten a voice chants "Suuuuuuper Hot" on loop.