Super Space Turtle
Super Space Turtle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Follows the player, firing bullets that deal 5 damage at enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Elephant in the Room - If the player has Elephant Gun, it becomes an elephant head and shoots elephants instead of bullets.
- Super Space Turtle DX - If the player also has Yellow Chamber, Super Space Turtle becomes jammed, firing piercing shots with higher damage.
- Tea For Two - If the player has Teapot, when reloading the Teapot, small, red aura will appear around the Super Space Turtle. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- Turtle Solutions - If the player has Turtle Problem, on room clear the player gets another Super Space Turtle, up to a maximum of 4.
- Space Turtle will not attack a Mimic without the player first interacting with the Mimic.
- If the player is in stealth mode, Super Space Turtle will wear a detective outfit.
- Super Space Turtle will not attack any of the multiple bells the Mine Flayer boss spawns.
- The turtle can attack Gunjurers while they charge up their circle without the bullets being absorbed, making them able to kill the Gunjurer at any time.
- The turtle's bullets count as the player's as far as the Turkey is concerned, allowing you to get free ammo by simply sitting back and letting the turtle attack enemies.
- Defeating the High Dragun with Super Space Turtle will unlock Turtle Problem.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ammonomicon entry refers to the unused Super Space Turtle's Gun.
- The Elephant in the Room synergy may be a reference to Discworld's setting, in which four elephants carry the world atop a colossal space turtle.
- The limitation of 4 Super Space Turtles with the Turtle Solutions synergy may be a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are a group of four.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Super Space Turtle's appearance with the Super Space Turtle DX synergy.