Super Space Turtle
|Super Space Turtle|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat Blobulord.|
|Hero From Space|
|This miniscule weapon was wielded by the famous Super Space Turtle, a hero from beyond the stars. It is difficult for a normal human hand to wield, but can still function as a normal gun.
It is best used in the hands of the Super Space Turtle, wherever they may be.
Super Space Turtle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Follows the player, firing bullets that deal 5 damage at enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The Elephant in the Room - If the player has Elephant Gun, it becomes an elephant head and shoots elephants instead of bullets.
- Super Space Turtle DX - If the player also has Yellow Chamber, Super Space Turtle becomes jammed, firing piercing shots with higher damage.
- Tea For Two - If the player has Teapot, when reloading the Teapot, a small, red aura will appear around the Super Space Turtle. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- Turtle Solutions - If the player has Turtle Problem, on room clear the player gets another Super Space Turtle, up to a maximum of 4.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The turtle's bullets are affected by bullet modifiers such as Cursed Bullets and Helix Bullets.
- Space Turtle will not attack a Mimic without the player first interacting with the Mimic.
- Super Space Turtle will not attack any of the multiple bells the Mine Flayer boss spawns.
- The turtle can attack Gunjurers while they charge up their circle without the bullets being absorbed, making them able to kill the Gunjurer at any time.
- If the player is in stealth mode, Super Space Turtle will wear a detective outfit.
- The turtle's bullets count as the player's as far as the Turkey is concerned, allowing you to get free ammo by simply sitting back and letting the turtle attack enemies.
- The turtle's bullets can be multiplied by the Y.V. shrine's pop effect.
- Defeating the High Dragun with Super Space Turtle will unlock Turtle Problem.
- The Super Space Turtle DX synergy makes the Super Space Turtle's gun the unused High Dragunfire synergy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ammonomicon entry refers to the unused Super Space Turtle's Gun.
- The Elephant in the Room synergy may be a reference to Discworld's setting, in which four elephants carry the world atop a colossal space turtle.
- The limitation of 4 Super Space Turtles with the Turtle Solutions synergy may be a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are a group of four.
- "Space Turtle" itself is likely reference to the Gamera movie franchise. A Japanese Kaiju series about a huge turtle monster defending Earth from evil invading creatures. Very similar to the Godzilla franchise.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Super Space Turtle's appearance with the Super Space Turtle DX synergy.