|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Machine Gun Wash Only!|
Gungeon Merch was a shortlived startup enterprise founded by a few misguided Gundead. After shooting their fourth consecutive customer, they turned their sights away from business.
T-Shirt Cannon is a gun that fires t-shirts that have significant knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Return - If the player has Pig, it turns green to resemble Cannon, and fires flaming bats.
- Well Dressed - If the player also has Poxcannon, both guns fire explosive wardrobes at the end of their clips.
- This weapon is best used in rooms with pits, as you can instantly kill any non-flying enemy if you manage to knock the enemy into it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon and its high knockback may be a reference to an episode of The Simpsons, in which Maude Flanders is shot by a T-Shirt Cannon and falls to her death.
- Coincidentally, it makes an appearance in a free title from Devolver called Devolverland Expo in which it is used to stun security drones and activate systems out of reach.