Talk:Unused and Cut Content
Someone please add these as a separate table from guns because I keep screwing up
fixed it. the problem was the guns table wasn't closed (neither was the items table) with this:
|Table Tech Shotgun||Passive||Flip Out||Tables release a homing shotgun blast of bullets when flipped. Cut item from the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update.|
|Table Tech Heat||Passive||???||Unknown. Cut item from the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update.|
|Cue Bullets||Passive||Bullet Kin, Corner Pocket||Enemy corpses gain significant knockback and can damage other enemies. Cut item from the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update.|
|Ring of Giant Strength||Passive||?||Unknown. Unused since V1.0.0.|
Unused content stuff[edit source]
- Should there be pages for cut content, like The Fat Line? For most of these, they'd just have a name, quote, and maybe icons/stats/functions/descriptions, and that feels like too many "maybes" (and in the case of the Table Tech Heat right now, not even a quote). On the other hand, without individual articles, how would we go about listing Ammonomicon entries and Synergies (probably only a problem for The Fat Line, but still)?
- Are the quality columns really necessary? Considering the equipments' nature, I'm pretty sure they will never be obtained.
- Are there no traces of the cut Raccoon companion?
- good idea on putting entries here
- theyre really not Ill remove them
- Nothing but sprites and a screenshot
Alright, I've developed a concept for displaying the Ammonomicon entry and other stuff. It's kinda sloppy. I'd like to see you people's opinions and suggestions on it.
|Icon||Name||Quote||Type||Magazine Size||Ammo Capacity||Damage||Shot Speed||Range||Force|
|The Fat Line (formerly Tachyon Gun)||Time Traveller's Gun (formerly Technobabble)||Automatic||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?|
|Cut weapon from the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update. Fires purple bullets that start at the wall the gun is aimed at and travel onwards toward the gun.
With the Combined Rifle, if an enemy is killed by the Combined Rifle's energy ball, any bullets that the enemy had fired will slow down significantly. Additionally, the energy ball will release a burst of The Fat Line's shots upon dissipating.
|Fires projectiles from the target position towards the gun.|
Because Tachyons are particles that move faster than light, the Hegemony of Man has long used them for interstellar communication. As with all technology, it was eventually weaponized. However- tachyons travel backward in time, making this gun hard to aim.
looks good! I'll add the entries themselves if you add that format (I cant copy&paste) -myriad
Hey so I’ve actually got the Fat Line and Triple Gun before, I play the Switch version and have gotten both of these guns multiple times while doing blessed runs. So should they be given their own pages? -Chewei
- The devs have stated that the guns aren't finished and that them showing up is a bug; they shouldn't be given their own pages. --Exschwasion (talk) 07:25, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
K so anyone who wants to add pages for this stuff feel free. I won’t be editing anymore. Bye! -Myriad