Tear Jerker is a gun that shoots tears that pierce enemies and leave behind puddles of water. The direction of the tears is affected by the player's movements - moving left will cause tears to angle left.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tears of Blood - If the player has Bloody Eye, Tear Jerker's shots turn red and inflict slow.
- Wrath Of The Blam - If the player has Directional Pad, Tear Jerker is replaced with a crying bullet head that can only fire in cardinal directions but deals double damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun and both of its synergies are references to The Binding of Isaac. The direction of the tears being affected by the player's movements is also a reference to this game.
- The maximum ammo capacity of 350 could be a reference to Isaac having a base starting damage of 3.50 in his game.
- There is an unused sprite for this gun where it wears glasses, which is likely a reference to 20/20 also from The Binding of Isaac. Presumably this would make it function like 20/20, shooting two tears.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Tear Jerker's appearance with the Wrath Of The Blam synergy.