|16 (not counting crystals)|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Gungeoneers tend to have little regard for the decorative pottery found throughout the Gungeon. To help quickly replace the broken decorations, custodians commissioned this pot producing pistol. This earliest version fired the pots with too much velocity, and was therefore discarded.|
The Kiln is a gun that fires pots that break into 3 bouncing crystals upon hitting something.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bullet Kiln - If the player has Elder Blank, using it while The Kiln is held gives one Glass Guon Stone, up to a maximum of four.
- Don't Worry About The Vase - If the player has any Ammolet, destroying small breakable objects (vases, barrels, etc.) has a small chance to activate a blank effect.
- Hot Head - If the player has Stone Dome, Stone Dome shots burn enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to The Legend of Zelda series, where thrown pots can be used to deal damage.
- The crystals that the pots break into are also a reference to rupees in The Legend of Zelda.
- The synergy Don’t Worry About The Vase is a reference to The Matrix.
- A kiln is a furnace or oven used for burning, baking, or "firing" pottery.
- Kiln is also an Anagram for Link, the protagonist of The Legend of Zelda.