Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Kiln is a gun that fires pots that break into 3 bouncing crystals upon hitting something.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bullet Kiln - If the player has Elder Blank, using it while The Kiln is held gives one Glass Guon Stone, up to a maximum of four.
- Don't Worry About The Vase - If the player has any Ammolet, destroying small breakable objects (vases, barrels, etc.) has a small chance to activate a blank effect.
- Hot Head - If the player has Stone Dome, Stone Dome shots burn enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to The Legend of Zelda series, where thrown pots can be used to deal damage.
- The crystals that the pots break into are also a reference to rupees in The Legend of Zelda.
- "Don't worry about the vase" is a quote from The Matrix.
- A kiln is a furnace or oven used for burning, baking, or "firing" pottery.