|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 28 .|
|Locks on. Tracks enemy heat signatures.|
This shoulder-mounted plasma cannon was used by an alien hunter. Generally, the Gundead do not bleed, but this gun can still make short work of them.
The Predator is a gun that locks onto enemies and fires high speed homing lasers. Upon reloading an empty clip, The Predator grants invisibility, which prevents enemies from noticing the player and allows the player to steal from shops. This effect persists until the player fires, dodge rolls, or interacts with barrels. This effect persists even if the player switches guns. While held, the gun also reveals mimics by highlighting them in red.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Thermal Imaging - If the player also has Sunglasses, The Predator fires two lasers instead of one.
- This synergy negatively interacts with Helix Bullets. The Predator shots will retain homing, but their trajectories become unstable. This can be offset somewhat by aiming slightly away from the target.
- This gun can be used to steal items from shops.
- Unlike the Grey Mauser, the Predator's invisibility buff does not come with a damage boost.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the film Predator.
- This gun's description is a reference to a quote from the film, "If it bleeds, we can kill it."
- The portrait of this gun moves around in the same direction that the player points it.