Thunderclap is a gun that fires small balls of lightning. Any water that the lightning passes over will become electrified. While reloading, a circular field surrounds the player that damages nearby enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alistair's Ladder - If the player has Shock Rounds, Thunderclap fires two parallel balls of lightning with every shot.
- In The Mood! - If the player has BSG or Strafe Gun, shot speed is increased by 25% and the player's movement speed is slightly increased.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun's appearance closely resembles the Plasma Gun from the classic first-person shooter DOOM.
- This gun's subtext is a reference to the idiom "lightning in a bottle".
- Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this gun was included in Diazepam.
- The damaging field while reloading was added in A Farewell to Arms.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Thunderclap's appearance with the Alistair's Ladder synergy.