Trank Gun is a semi-automatic gun that was added in the A Farewell to Arms update.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Void Marshal, Machine Pistol, and Eye of the Beholster (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine.
- I need scissors! 61! - If the player also has Ancient Hero's Bandana, Box, Cigarettes, Ration, or Wolf, Trank Gun changes appearance, its rate of fire is decreased, damage and reload time are increased, and its bullets will inflict slow and stun. Should the player use the synergy item (such as Ration), the Trank Gun will retain the Synergy effects and appearance until using up a full magazine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "trank" refers to "tranquilizer". The appearance of the gun is also similar to the tranquilizer pistol in Metal Gear games.
- The gun was called the M9 in the files prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, which is the designation of said tranquilizer pistol.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Trank Gun was implemented but unobtainable. It was originally called the M9.
- This gun is used by Beadies, Coalers, and the Beholster.
- The synergy I need scissors! 61! is a reference to a nonsense line said by the corrupted Colonel Campbell AI during the final act of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
- Prior to v2.1.17 h1 for some players this gun is featured twice in the Ammonomicon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trank Gun's appearance with the I need scissors! 61! synergy.