|16.7 (not counting split projectiles)|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Reach the Oubliette.|
|Take It Out!|
|An improvised gun that fires trash, sending poison in all directions. A threat to anyone in the room, including the wielder.
Becomes more powerful the more Junk a Gungeoneer is carrying.
Trashcannon is a gun that fires a trash bag, which explodes into 6 poison projectiles flying 60° apart from each other that create pools of poison.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Garbage Collecting - If the player has Unity, hitting an enemy with Trashcannon causes it and its bullets to briefly freeze.
- Grouch - Junk increases the damage of the Trashcannon by 25%. This effect does not stack with multiple Junk (despite the Ammonomicon entry claiming otherwise).
- Recycling Bin - Starpew transforms the Trashcannon into a recycling bin, causing it to shoot high damage recycled shells instead of trash, and also greatly increasing its magazine size.
- The Return - If the player has Pig, it turns green and shoots fire bats.
- Does not synergize with Ser Junkan except in the unused synergy Trashkan.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Trashkan - If the player has Ser Junkan, it causes an unknown effect.
- The Grouch synergy is a reference to Oscar the Grouch from the show Sesame Street, who lives in a trashcan.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trashcannon's appearance with the Recycling Bin synergy.