Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Trick Gun is a gun that alternates forms between a pistol and a shotgun upon reloading.
While a pistol, bullets can ricochet off walls up to four times.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fear the Old Blood - If the player also has Blood Brooch, Bloody Eye, or Rolling Eye, reload time is decreased by 33% and fire rate is increased by 20%.
- Hell Singing - If the player also has Silver Bullets, Trick Gun will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total of 487.5% damage.
- Insight - If the player also has Huntsman, a creature appears at entrances to secret rooms, revealing their location.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the transforming trick weapons from Bloodborne.
- The two main types of hunter firearms in Bloodborne are the pistol, and the blunderbuss, the same two weapons the Trick Gun transforms into.
- Demon Hunter is both a reference to the main character in Bloodborne being a Hunter, and a reference to the first game in the whole series that came from Bloodborne, Demon's Souls in which you hunt down demons to take their souls.
- The Hell Singing synergy is a likely reference to the fictional hunter Van Helsing.
- The Insight synergy is a reference to Bloodborne, wherein Insight is a mechanic that gradually lets one see things that are beyond perception.
- The creature from the Insight synergy strangely resembles the Interdimensional Horror, potentially meaning they are from the same species.
- The Fear the Old Blood synergy is a reference to Bloodborne, where the old blood refers to the blood of the Great Ones.