|Magazine Size:||9 (revolver)|
32 (machine gun)
|Max Ammo:||250 (revolver)|
500 (machine gun/beam)
6.5 (machine gun)
0.11 (machine gun)
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 28 .|
|Bullet the Stampede|
|Transforms between three forms based on current ammo.
Though it appears at first to be a gun like any other, this gun is in actuality a very rare plant.
Triple Gun is a gun that has three different forms based on how much ammo is left in the gun: A revolver, a machine gun, and a beam weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Plant Power - If the player also has Broccoli, the gun transforms from machine gun to beam at 150/500 ammo.
- Some even larger number - If the player also has Quad Laser, enemies killed will shoot out a quad laser shot aimed towards the nearest enemy.
- The gun transforms from revolver to machine gun at 175/250 ammo, and from machine gun to beam at 50/500 ammo.
- If you Duct Tape the gun in its second or third form, it will retain that form permanently, regardless of ammo. This can be very useful, as you can have the extremely powerful third form with maximum ammo.
- Any of the three forms can be maintained with the Magazine Rack, therefore it's a good strategy to save that final form as a boss killer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Triple Gun was introduced for all game modes in the A Farewell to Arms Update. Prior to that, Triple Gun was only available to the player during a blessed run.
- This gun is a reference to the anime Trigun, with its first form's appearance resembling the revolver used by its main character, Vash the Stampede. Its second form are in reference to the main character's arm machine gun, and the third to his Angel Arm.
- The line, "this gun is in actuality a very rare plant," is a reference to the Plants in Trigun, mutant humans whose bodies produce seemingly endless amounts of luminous yellow energy, similar to the third form's beam attack.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When the Triple Gun reaches its beam phase, it cannot deal damage to High Dragun's heart on his second phase—possibly because, due to the beam's large size, it is hitting the invulnerable part of the Dragun and dissipating before it can hit its heart.