|Sell Creep Price:|
|Unlock Method:||Kill The Pilot's past.|
|Who Needs Keys?|
|Chance to pick locks. Can only be used once per lock.
These lockpicks have never let the Pilot down, except for the many times they did.
- Has a 50% chance to unlock a lock or locked chest.
- If it fails, the lock will no longer function. The chest can still be destroyed.
- Can be used to unlock locks on trapdoors such as the entrance to the Oubliette.
- Cannot be sold, even by Gungeoneers other than The Pilot.
- Will not set off Mimics.
- Will carry over to a Gungeoneer's past.
- Cannot be fed to the Serpent.
- Unused: Reinforced Lockpicks - If the player has Master of Unlocking, it increases lockpick success rate to 80%. Removed because it contains a starting item.