This article is a stub. You can help Enter the Gungeon Wiki by .
Turbo Mode is a new mode that was added in the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, that significantly increases game speed. Players can toggle Turbo Mode by speaking to Tonic in The Breach after rescuing him.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turbo mode stacks with the 'Increase Speed Out Of Combat' setting, allowing the player to move extremely quickly out of combat.
- Turbo mode will not speed up the past, making a faster past only possible with increased speed out of combat.
- If the player talks to Tonic with 5000 or more hegemony credits, he will extort 90% of the player's credits and buy a new yellow skin.
- When turbo mode is on, the floor map will have Tonic's head in the top-right.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Tonic the Sledge Dog" refers to Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Turbo mode's increased speed also references Sonic's ability of speed.
- Tonic turning yellow also references Sonic being yellow when using the chaos emeralds.
- When the player completes Tonic's challenge, a golden statue of a chili dog will appear behind Tonic. This references Sonic's favorite food being chili dogs.