Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Turbo Mode is a game mode that was added in the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, unlockable after defeating the High Dragun at least once, that significantly increases game speed. Players can toggle Turbo Mode by speaking to Tonic in The Breach after rescuing him.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turbo mode stacks with the 'Increase Speed Out Of Combat' setting, allowing the player to move extremely quickly out of combat.
- Turbo mode will not speed up the past, making a faster past only possible with increased speed out of combat.
- If the player talks to Tonic with 5000 or more hegemony credits, he will extort 90% of the player's credits and buy a new yellow skin.
- When turbo mode is on, the floor map will have Tonic's head in the top-right.
- Despite Turbo Mode speeding up the game, certain aspects are not sped up. For instance, reload time and charge time will remain the usual speed. This may put the player at a disadvantage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Tonic the Sledge Dog" refers to Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Turbo mode's increased speed also references Sonic's ability of speed.
- Tonic turning yellow also references Sonic being yellow when using the chaos emeralds.
- When the player completes Tonic's challenge, a golden statue of a chili dog will appear behind Tonic. This references Sonic's favorite food being chili dogs.
- His dialogue "You're too slow!" and others are quotes from Sonic The Hedgehog also.