|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the High Dragun with Super Space Turtle.|
|Is This Normal?|
|Attracts normal turtles.
You’ve just inherited a big problem.
Turtle Problem is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon clearing a room, spawns a turtle familiar.
- Turtles can block bullets and deal contact damage to enemies. They will die if they take a certain amount of damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turtle Solutions - If the player has Super Space Turtle, each room clear will add another Super Space Turtle to a maximum of 4. These Super Space Turtles will no longer block bullets or collide with enemies. Dropping either item removes all active turtles.
- If the player also has Yellow Chamber, the spawned turtles will be jammed.
- If the player has Baby Good Mimic, it will become a turtle familiar, but will not add more turtles.
- It is possible for the Baby Good Mimic to die as a turtle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item was originally cut from the main game, but reintroduced in A Farewell to Arms.
- Likely a reference to the great god Om in Terry Pratchett's Small Gods.
- Could also be a reference to the quote "It's turtles all the way down," which is often used to express a code problem that has many complex layers. This would explain the statement "You’ve just inherited a big problem," since often in enterprise software, developers inherit a lot of complex code with complex problems.
- The turtles can be stunned and killed with Grappling Hook.