Unity is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage based on the other guns the player has.
- 2% of the total damage of the player's non-equipped guns is added as flat damage to the player's currently equipped gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Captain Plant It - If the player has Portable Turret, Portable Turret gains Unity's damage bonus.
- Garbage Collecting - If the player has Trashcannon, hitting a enemy with Trashcannon causes it and its bullets to briefly freeze.
- what engine do you use - If the player has Gungine, it fires a spread of three bullets per shot, but fires at 1/5th of its original rate of fire.
- Guns that have infinite ammo, including starter guns, are included in Unity's effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Our Powers Combined" and the ring design is a reference to Captain Planet. The Captain Plant It synergy also suggests this.
- Enter the Gungeon is built on the Unity game engine, hence its synergy with the Gungine.