|Date released:||May 14, 2019|
|Links:||Reddit Post |
|v2.1.7 ◄ ► v2.1.9|
Major[edit | edit source]
- Updated our Unity version to fix the Citrix Workspace issue and several Unity-related crashes
Gameplay Changes/Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Chain lightning effects no longer damage friendly companions.
- Added better crash recovery for Paradox progress and The Gunslinger’s past.
- The new characters now show up in the breach even if you can’t afford runs with them.
- Now accepts mouse clicks for advancing dialogue in boss intros.(like other NPC conversations).
- Added milliseconds to the speedrun timer by default and improved timer performance.
- Removed an invisible collider in the Breach.
- The Breach now has a visual indication of whether or not the alternate starting guns are active.
- Improved the interaction between beam weaponry and Orbital Bullets (the circle portion no longer collides with walls).
- Several QoL improvements to Duct Tape, particularly with large clip guns.
- Improved the interaction of the Triple Gun with ammo capacity upgrades.
- Improved the interaction of the Chamber Gun with ammo capacity upgrades.
- Improved the interaction of the Bloodbulon with being frozen.
- Reverted the control change to the Bloodied Scarf introduced in FTA (this caused several issues and cursor jumping on mouse controls).
- The Big Shotgun can now consume the new shotgun kin types.
- Made 360 No Scope synergy more consistent on controller.
- Added a fallback to the Chest Teleporter; if a chest fails to spawn, it will spawn on the next floor.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- (Consoles) Fixed a number of crashes, including ones related to:
- Throwing a gun in the coop past
- Finishing the coop past
- Reflecting the DraGun’s knives
- Paradox and certain animation combinations
- Dying in coop while firing certain shotguns
- Some Blooper synergies
- Several issues related to quick restarting
- Entering some rooms in the rat maze after reviving with the Gun Soul
- Several issues related to reload aura synergies
- Several issues which could occur during loading/generation screens (particularly the one which occurred frequently while loading Bullet Hell)
- Feeding the rat to the baby dragun while he’s speaking
- Running to the edges of the payday drill room with some followers
- Player followers being transmogrified by projectiles returned by Gunjurers
- Flipping a table in a room that never contained enemies with some table tech items
- Flipping a table with Table Tech Rocket and items which increase projectile size
- Projectiles growing larger than intended due to stacking effects like Snowballets
- Some hovering weapon synergies
- Rare issue while encountering the Lost Adventurer for the first time
- Rare issue during a wall mimic transformation
- Rare issue with some screen shake values
- Fixed a softlock caused by shooting Patches and Mendy in coop while one player is interacting with them
- Fixed a softlock/freeze that could occur on the Blobulord, Fuselier, Resourceful Rat and new secret boss fights (hopefully, we couldn’t reproduce this directly)
- Fixed an issue which prevented entering the new secret floor if the player teleported away immediately after opening the entrance
- Being cloned while being on fire will no longer result in the clone being on fire
- Fixed an issue where some unlocks for the DraGun didn’t trigger on the Advanced DraGun
- Seven-Leaf Clover now works correctly when loading midgame saves
- Fixed issues with several starting items in Paradox runs
- Fixed several issues where the Unfinished Gun would show up even after the Finished Gun was unlocked
- Fixed an issue where the new secret floor wasn’t always accessible (after loading a midgame save)
- Fixed an issue which could cause infinite generation screens, particularly in Bullet Hell (hopefully, we couldn’t reproduce this one directly)
- Fixed an issue which could prevent revives in coop when Paradox started with an item that grants Armor
- Fixed an issue where some Tubo Mode effects were increased in coop
- The railgun should no longer appear to have “chunky” aim while using a controller
- Fixed an issue where Junkan’s projectiles could grow indefinitely with Snowballets
- The Number 2 item should no longer be occasionally invisible
- Fixed an issue where Meat Bun’s effect could remain permanently after loading a midgame save
- Fixed an issue where Paradox could start with double blasphemy
- Fixed an issue with goop in the Aimless Void
- Katana Bullets now work with beam weaponry
- Companions should no longer be worse in Turbo Mode
- Fixed some text issues with accented characters on the run complete screen
- Fixed an audio issue with the Payday Drill
- Fixed an issue where the Ammonomicon could display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the pet animation if started while dodgerolling
- Fixed an issue with the Chamber Gun in the fourth secret floor
- Fixed an issue with the Trigger Twins synergy
- Fixed an issue where a save button wouldn’t appear on the second floor when loading a midgame save
- Tweaked volume levels for the new secret boss
- Fixed a bug caused by the Sprun triggering on level load
- Fixed some volume issues in coop
- Fixed an issue where Winchester’s arcade gun could lose ammo unintentionally
- Fixed a bug where the Gun Soul would sometimes not properly function in coop
- Fixed an issue which could cause door and pedestal sprites to show glitched textures (hopefully, we couldn’t reproduce this one directly)
- Fixed some visual issues with Tiny UI in conversations
- Fixed audio issues with some weapons and synergies (including the Lower Case R and Sprun)
- Fixed an issue where some synergy auras could become permanent
- Fixed a typo Chance Bullets' description
- Fixed an issue where coop players in a Rainbow Run could sometimes pick up two items simultaneously
- Paradox’s random items should now work correctly with shortcuts
- Fixed several issues with the mimic gun (including entering a past or finishing this weapon during a Gun Queue challenge room)
- The Gunsling King will no longer issue gun challenges if you have a locked weapon (e.g. gun mimic)
- Fixed a bad interaction between cooperative play, resurrection chests, and the Clone item
- Fixed an issue where enemies could become stuck inside NPCs but not directly shot
- Fixed an issue where the Antichamber synergy would not function
- Fixed an issue where the in-game timer would not start on chest interaction in Rainbow Runs
- Fixed an issue where chest spawning noises were too loud in Rainbow Runs
- Fixed a display issue where certain boss names would be missing accented characters in certain languages
- Fixed an issue where transformed guns were not properly maintaining ammo across midgame saves
- Reward pedestals should not appear on the minimap in Rainbow Runs
- Fixed an issue where quick restarting with an alternate costume resulted in mismatched hands
- Fixed an issue where secret rooms could interpenetrate with normal rooms
- Fixed an issue where the Crown of Guns (and related weapons) could appear over the elevator
- Fixed auto-aim in the Pilot’s past
- Handle companion mirror vollies correctly for challenge modifiers
- Fixed a visual issue caused by teleporting away from a room while sign text is displayed
|A Farewell to Arms Update||v2.1.0, v2.1.1, v2.1.2, v2.1.3, v2.1.4, v2.1.5, v2.1.6, v2.1.7, v2.1.8, v2.1.9|
|Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update||v2.0.0, v2.0.1, v2.0.2, v2.0.3, v2.0.4, v2.0.5, v2.0.6, v2.0.7, v2.0.8, v2.0.9, v2.0.10, v2.0.11, v2.0.12, v2.0.13|
|Supply Drop Update||v1.1.0, v1.1.2, v1.1.3, v1.1.4, v1.1.5|
|Release||v1.0.0, v1.0.1, v1.0.2, v1.0.3, v1.0.4, v1.0.5, v1.0.6, v1.0.7, v1.0.8, v1.0.9, v1.0.10, v1.0.11|