|27.3 (not counting bullet links)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|An abomination. This dark weapon was assembled from a fallen adventurer's spinal column and an AK-47 frame.
When Nuign was first exiled from his homeland, he was heartbroken. In his pain, he turned to the Gungeon.
VertebraeK-47 is a gun that fires homing, piercing bullets. Bullets close to each other will link together, hurting enemies that touch the link.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of the Gundead - If the player also has Zombie Bullets, the chance for VertebraeK-47 ammo to be refunded upon missing is doubled.
- Jolly Roger - If the player also has Skull Spitter, VertebraeK-47 can freeze enemies. Skull Spitter fires three skulls per shot, and skulls are linked like VertebraeK-47 shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's name is a portmanteau of 'vertebrae' and 'AK-47'. Vertebrae are bones which a spine consists of, and the AK-47 is an assault rifle.
- Possibly a reference to the film Existenz, where a character forms a weapon out of several bones.
- The description of the gun is a reference to the Jake Clover game, Nuign Spectre.