Void Core Assault Rifle
|Void Core Assault Rifle|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Before the Void Core was disbanded by the Hegemony of Man, they were renowned throughout the sector for their feats on and off the battlefield.
Following their dissolution, the famed Void Core captain known as the Thunderbolt made his way to the Gungeon.
Void Core Assault Rifle is a gun that fires bursts of three lasers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Armored Corps - If the player has AC-15, both guns gain increased fire rate and shot speed.
- The Void Corps - If the player has Void Core Cannon or Void Shotgun, whenever one of the guns is held, the others orbit the player. Reloading causes the orbiting gun(s) to fire towards the crosshair. This does not consume the ammo of the orbiting weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to release, this gun was originally known as the Space Core Assault Rifle with 250 ammo and 30 magazine size.
- The name of the synergy "Armored Corps" is a homophone to the Armored Core game series.
- The Void Core Captain described in this gun's Ammonomicon entry is Alistair, the Thunderbolt, referenced in the Ammonomicon entries of many electricity-themed guns and items. A note written by him can also appear in secret rooms.
- It can be presumed from the VCAR's entry that Alistair made his way into the Gungeon to try and make sure that the Void Core was never disbanded.