Void Core Assault Rifle
Void Core Assault Rifle is a gun that fires bursts of three lasers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Armored Corps - If the player has AC-15, both guns gain increased fire rate and shot speed.
- The Void Corps - If the player has Void Core Cannon or Void Shotgun, whenever one of the guns is held, the others orbit the player. Reloading causes the orbiting gun(s) to fire towards the crosshair. This does not consume the ammo of the orbiting weapons.
- If the player uses Duct tape to attach a gun to one of the gun(s) that orbit, the orbiting gun will fire shots from both the original gun and the one taped to it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to release, this gun was originally known as the Space Core Assault Rifle with 250 ammo and 30 magazine size.
- The name of the synergy "Armored Corps" is a homophone to the Armored Core game series.