|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Acquired Under The Table|
|Compact, but highly accurate, the Void Marshal is a favorite of smugglers and rogues across the galaxy.|
Void Marshal is a gun that fires fast-moving lasers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Eye of the Beholster, Machine Pistol, and Trank Gun (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: The Star War - If the player has The Emperor, it causes an unknown effect.
- This is likely a reference to Han Solo's gun from Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
- The Pilot appears to be carrying one on his boss fight opening screen and most promotional art for the game.
- This gun is one of the six guns wielded by the Beholster.
- This gun is also a reference to the gun wielded by the Artemis Class Biomech in Void 1.1.