|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|The favored weapon of the Void Core's frontline soldiers.
Its short range ensures that any encounter will be lethal, one way or another.
Void Shotgun is a gun that fires a shotgun blast of 6 short-range purple bullets and has strong knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, the gun's damage and knockback are increased by 20%, its shot speed is increased by 50%, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- The Void Corps - If the player has Void Core Cannon or Void Core Assault Rifle, whenever one of the guns is held, the others orbit the player. Reloading causes the orbiting gun(s) to fire towards the crosshair. This consumes no ammo from the orbiting weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- CQC stands for Close Quarters Combat.
- The entry is also a reference to the Metal Gear Solid franchise, as in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, both The Boss and Naked Snake are the only ones capable of using CQC.
- The gun itself is a reference to the Junker Legionnaire Shotgun from the tabletop miniatures game, Void 1.1.