|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Through and Through|
|Occasionally fires a special round that deals massive damage.
These hip bullets are fickle by nature and only fire when they feel like it, and probably never when you really need it.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Whenever the player fires a gun, occasionally fires a special high-damage bullet, similar to the critical shot fired by the Vorpal Gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Snicker-snack - If the player has Excaliber, it fires a spread of 3 homing shots that deal 20% less damage.
- When playing Winchester's game, if this item activates, it will not bounce, effectively wasting a shot. It is recommended to drop it before the game to avoid mishaps.
- This item can be activated by Blasphemy's sword beam.
- Unlike Vorpal Gun, critical chance does not increase with coolness.
- The chance for a bullet to critical doesn't stack with itself, so having multiple Vorpal Bullets will not increase the critical chance.
- This Bullet upgrade, unlike most, actually works with beam guns, but instead of a random chance upon trigger pull, it's a random chance upon holding down the beam.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word 'Vorpal' is a nonsense word coined by Lewis Carrol in his nonsense poem Jabberwocky. The term is used to describe a blade which is supposedly very sharp.
- The synergy "Snicker-Snack" Is a quote from the actual Jabberwocky poem: "One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head he went Galumphing back."