Vorpal Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Whenever the player fires a gun, occasionally fires a special high-damage bullet, similar to the critical shot fired by the Vorpal Gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Snicker-snack - If the player has Excaliber, it fires a spread of 3 homing shots that deal 20% less damage.
- When playing Winchester's game, if this item activates, it will not bounce, effectively wasting a shot. It is recommended to drop it before the game to avoid mishaps.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word 'Vorpal' is a nonsense word coined by Lewis Carrol in his nonsense poem Jabberwocky. The term is used to describe a blade which is supposedly very sharp.
- The synergy "Snicker-Snack" Is a quote from the actual Jabberwocky poem: "One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head he went Galumphing back."