The Vulcan Cannon is a gun with a very high fire rate, very fast shot speed and a very large magazine that is countered by low damage per shot and a very large spread. It is most effective and ammo-efficient when the Gungeoneer is near the target (ideally a boss or high threat enemy) to offset its large spread.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Artillery - If the player also has Com4nd0, both weapons are dual-wielded.
- Not Quite As Mini - If the player has Ammo Belt, Drum Clip, or Oiled Cylinder, the Vulcan Cannon changes its appearance, its maximum ammo is increased by 100 and its fire rate gradually increases as long as the trigger is held.
- The Return - If the player has Pig, it will turn green and shoot fire bats.
- Vulcan Raving - If the player has Wax Wings, Vulcan Cannon's knockback is increased by 50%.
- Secret Twin - If the player also has Ticket, holding Vulcan Cannon and using Ticket will spawn two friendly Gatling Gulls instead of one.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun references the real life M61A1 Vulcan, a Gatling-style rotary cannon.
- This gun is a reference to Vulcan Raven from the Metal Gear series.
- This gun is wielded by the Gatling Gull.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Vulcan Cannon's appearance with the Not Quite As Mini synergy.