Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
White Guon Stone
White Guon Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra blank per floor.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, White Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a yellow cube Tetromino itself.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has +1 Bullets, Amulet of the Pit Lord, or Flash Ray, the size of the Guon Stone is increased and the cooldown of Daruma is halved. However, the item does not synergize with Daruma.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The White Guon Stone, like all the other guon stones, is based on the Ioun Stones, popularized by Dungeons and Dragons.