White Guon Stone
|White Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Increased Blank regeneration.
The White Guon stone grants its bearer an additional Blank on every floor.
White Guon Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra blank per floor.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, White Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a yellow cube Tetromino itself.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has +1 Bullets, Amulet of the Pit Lord, or Flash Ray, the size of the Guon Stone is increased and the cooldown of Daruma is halved. However, the item does not synergize with Daruma.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The White Guon Stone, like all the other guon stones, is based on the Ioun Stones, popularized by Dungeons and Dragons.
- The effect of the White Guon Stone may be a reference to the French word "blanc", meaning "white", which is written similarly to "blank".