Winchester is a gun. It is similar to the Regular Shotgun, and has a higher fire rate, lower reload time, and less spread, but less max ammo.
- Unused: Terminated - If the player has Robot's Left Hand, it causes an unknown effect.
- The tagline is a reference to a scene in the movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day, where the Terminator pulls a Winchester out of a box full of roses.
- The Winchester is inspired by the model of 1887 shotgun by the eponymous company. This gun was the first truly successful repeating shotgun, ahead of the invention of the pump action that eventually eclipsed the lever action. While it is possible to reload a lever action one-handed as seen in the game and movie, it is not recommended, as it puts a lot of strain on the reloading mechanism.
- The Winchester is the gun wielded by Blue Shotgun Kin.
- Winchester spins backwards around the trigger hand while reloading.