Wind Up Gun
|Wind Up Gun|
|18.7 (10 shots)|
18.9 (20 shots)
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Decreases in damage output as the clip empties.
You gotta wind it!
Wind Up Gun is a gun that fires purple lasers. The first half of the magazine pierces and deals full damage, and the second half deals 50% damage and does not pierce.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Breakfast Club - If the player also has Seven-Leaf Clover, reload time is halved, fire rate increased by 60%, damage increased by 50%, magazine size increased to 27, and all but the last 10 shots of each magazine will be stronger piercing lasers.
- Wound Up - If the player also has Oiled Cylinder, the bottom half of the magazine retains full damage and piercing, and the damage and bullet size is increased by 25%.
- With increased magazine size, all shots except for the last ten deal full damage and pierce, and only the last ten shots deal less damage.
- With both of its synergies, Wind Up Gun becomes very powerful, and even capable of killing bosses on its own.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to a weapon from Futurama; specifically the episode "War Is the H-Word". 
- The fact that the weapon synergises with the Seven-Leaf Clover is due to said item also being a Futurama reference, specifically the episode "Luck of the Fryrish".
- When the Wind Up Gun is reloaded, it will play a segment of the nursery rhyme "Pop Goes the Weasel". The gun in the aforementioned episode plays the same tune.