Wingman is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Orbits the player, firing homing 20-damage rockets at enemies every 5 seconds.
- Blocks bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pilot Wingsman - If the player also has Alien Engine, Wingman's sprite will become blue and will fire 4 missiles at a time.
- Wingman's missiles can be controlled by the player if they have Remote Bullets.
- The Wingman's homing missiles target a single enemy and if that enemy dies before the missile has reached it, it will not home onto another one.
- Wingman's missiles are affected by Battle Standard.
- Wingman's missiles ignite any flammable Goop they fly over.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wingman is likely a miniature version of Z's ship from the Pilot's past, reinforced by its entry in the Ammonomicon, its unlock method, and its resemblance to Z's ship.
- The Pilot Wingsman synergy is a reference to the Nintendo game Pilotwings.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Wingman's appearance with the Pilot Wingsman synergy.