We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Wizbangs are magic enemies located in the later chambers. They create projections of themselves that appear near the player for a few seconds before they burst into a ring of bullets in all directions. After every attack they'll slowly float towards the player before teleporting to a random area in the room.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name 'Wizbang' comes from 'whiz bang,' a slang term for light artillery in the first World War, referring to both the sound an approaching shell would make as well as the resulting explosion.
- Astral Projections, as the main attack of the Wizbang is referred to by the Ammonomicon, are forms of 'out-of-body' experiences. This would explain why the projection resembles the Wizbang and why the Wizbang stays still while the projection is active.
- If a Wizbang is Jammed then the projection he summons will be dark green instead of bright red. Because of this it can be hard to notice the projection if the ground is dark.
- Despite this, the bullets it bursts into will be a normal Jammed colour.
- Blasphemy can destroy his projections.