Wolf is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Chases and bites enemies, dealing 5 damage per bite.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- I need scissors! 61! - If the player also has Trank Gun, the gun changes appearance and its bullets will inflict slow.
- The Red Hood - If the player has Huntsman, while Huntsman is held, the Wolf's attacks will significantly weaken enemies.
- Sniper Woof - If the player also has Sniper Rifle, A.W.P., Hexagun, M1 or Bow, reduces reload times of the gun by 30% and standing still for long enough (1 second) causes the player to glow yellow, which boosts the damage of the gun by 50%. Sniper Shells also become allies when active.
- Tea For Two - If the player also has Teapot, while reloading the Teapot, a small red aura will appear around the Wolf. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- Wolf can damage High Priest and Cannonbalrog during their invulnerable attacks.
- Wolf will not cross pits to attack.
- Wolf cannot damage phase 2 of the Resourceful Rat; however, he can trigger The Red Hood's effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Husky - If the player has Dog, it spawns smaller versions of the two companions that follow the player.
- This is a reference to Hachikō, an Akita dog remembered for his remarkable loyalty to his owner which continued for ten years after his owner's death.
- This also mirrors the Futurama episode Jurassic Bark in a number of ways. The episode in question also features a loyal dog whose owner was trapped in a cryogenic freezing pod for a thousand years.
- The handkerchief item icon is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid series. It is the same handkerchief given to Solid Snake by Otacon during his prison escape. It originally belonged to the female sniper character Sniper Wolf.
- The synergy with the various rifles alludes to Sniper Wolf's position as a sniper.