|Damage:||10 (Impact) + 15 (Explosion)|
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 25 .|
|Chain-fires homing rockets.
A legendary weapon manufactured by Zilla Industries. This one was created bespoke for a powerful warrior, whose name has been lost to shadow.
Yari Launcher is a gun that rapidly fires homing rockets.
- Hail To The King - If the player also has Oiled Cylinder, Yari Launcher's magazine size is increased by 50% and its damage is increased by 20%.
- Shadow Warrior - If the player also has Zilla Shotgun, when either gun is held, the player gains an orbiting Demon Head that fires on empty magazine reload. Reduces the guns' spread by 60%, increasing their accuracy.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, the Yari Launcher had 80 max ammo.
- The Yari Launcher is one of the few guns able to break the Boss DPS cap.
- The gun is a reference to the rocket launcher in the 2013 reboot of Shadow Warrior.
- The orbiting Demon Head gained through the Shadow Warrior synergy is likely a reference to one of the game's weapons, a demon head that shoots a laser out of its mouth.
- The synergy Hail To The King is likely a reference to Duke Nukem 3D, whose protagonist would utter the catch phrase when equipping a rapid fire rocket launcher of similar style featured in the game.
- This, in turn, is a reference to Army of Darkness, wherein the protagonist Ash Williams utilizes the same wisecrack.