Zilla Shotgun is a gun that fires a shotgun blast of bullets. It can be charged to fire the entire magazine at once, which will cause it to fire piercing, bouncing bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Warrior - If the player also has Yari Launcher, when either gun is held, the player gains an orbiting Demon Head that fires on reload. Reduces the guns' spread by 60%, increasing their accuracy.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Zilla Shotgun had 100 maximum ammo.
- Zilla Shotgun can still fire the charged shot if it has only one shot left in the magazine. This will, however, still consume 4 ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zilla Industries is a reference to a company of the same name from the Shadow Warrior game by 3D Realms which the titular hero fights throughout the game.
- In Shadow Warrior, the player can also use a quad shotgun.