Zorgun is a gun that fires homing bullets. The last shot of each magazine fires an RPG rocket, a Grenade Launcher grenade, or a Bullet Bore bore. Holding down the fire button will not automatically fire the last round, the button must be let go and pressed again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Aliens - If the player has Alien Engine, Zorgun gets three special shots at the end of each magazine instead of one. Alien Engine will also fire Zorgun bullets.
- Mr. Shadow - If the player has Shadow Bullets, the Zorgun's shadow bullets become random explosives.
- Particle Flow - If the player has Laser Sight, the Zorgun gains stronger homing.
- Backup Gun fires all standard shots forwards and backwards, but the last shot of Zorgun's magazine is not duplicated.
- Helix Bullets affect Zorgun's standard projectiles, but only partially affect the final shot of the magazine; the projectile moves in a helix pattern but does not duplicate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun as well as its description is a reference to the villain Zorg and the weapons he's selling in the movie The Fifth Element.
See also[edit | edit source]