|Location:||Black Powder Mine|
|Shriek and Awe|
|Forever seeking revenge, these creatures emit shrieks that match the frequency of Blanks - negating Gungeoneer projectiles.|
The Bombshee is an enemy added in the Supply Drop Update.
Bombshees follow other enemies around, frequently emitting a short-ranged shriek that destroys the player's bullets.
If a Bombshee is the only enemy remaining in a room, it will launch towards the player and self-detonate.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Bombshee self detonates before the player can kill it directly, its Ammonomicon entry won't be unlocked.
- With Rolling Eye, rolling into a Bombshee during its self-detonation movement will cause it to bounce away from the player
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bombshee's name is a portmanteau of the words Banshee, a female spirit whose screeches were said to warn of impending death, and bomb, more specifically a bombshell.
- Bombshee's sprite could be seen embedded in the top right of Wallmonger before Bombshee was added as a separate enemy during the Supply Drop update.
- Bombshee could also be seen in one of the default screenshots on Steam.