Light Gun is a gun that fires zaps of light at enemies. The last bullet in the magazine is a duck, which will automatically seek out the nearest enemy and attack them. The duck can pierce enemies, and can damage the same enemy multiple times.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- EGG MURDERER - If the player has The Scrambler, the duck will periodically shoot two Scrambler shots perpendicular to itself as it travels.
- Flak Bullets stops this synergy from working.
- Hard Light - If the player has Hyper Light Blaster, its magazine size and maximum ammo is increased by 50% and it gains homing. Light Gun gains a chance to regenerate ammo when hitting enemies.
- Peripheral Vision - If the player has Laser Sight or Wax Wings, the Light Gun will turn from orange to grey and a dog resembling the Duck Hunt dog will appear and slap an enemy when they are shot 3 times in a row.
- Like all other piercing projectiles, the duck's damage will halve after piercing an enemy for the first time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the NES Zapper.
- The description implies that the Light Gun originally belonged to The Cultist.
- The synergy Peripheral Vision is a reference to the NES Zapper being sold as a peripheral for the NES. The dog that appears is a reference to Duck Season.
- The Synergy Hard Light - is likely a reference to the Hard Light Exotic Weapon in Destiny 1 & 2
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Light Gun's appearance with the Peripheral Vision synergy.