The Last Human
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
The Last Human has multiple attacks.
- Fires several spirals of bullets outwards.
- Fills a large portion of the Arena with poison.
- Summons two humans with shotguns.
- Fires a large amount of bullets randomly.
- Shoots five grenades in the general area of the player.
Between each attack, she either attempts to run out of the way of the player's bullets or she teleports.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Last Human is a reference to Sarah Connor from the Terminator series.
- The humans summoned by The Last Human are similar in appearance to the Terminator from the same series. They turn into critters upon death, which is a reference to the Sonic franchise.
- The summoned humans are equipped with Winchester in and with Thunderclap after . The sound effect did not change after the update.
- This reference is also affirmed by the alt-skin unlocked by defeating her, which shares visual similarity with the T-800's internal frame; this includes two distinct, glowing-red eyes.
- In addition, the middle of the arena is littered with skulls, reminiscent of the beginning of Terminator 2.
- The phrase "Transistor Resistor" is a pun on electrical components (transistors and resistors) and how she fights against, or resists, robots.
- The walls of the arena are decorated with graffiti which reference fictional dystopias and robots:
- The "Claw" Combine symbol from Half-Life 2
- Mettaton, the robot game show host from Undertale.
- An E-Tank decal and a schematic reminiscent of the select screen in various Mega Man games.
- A crude drawing of Atlas and P-Body from the Portal 2 cooperative campaign.
- Jailbot, from the animated series, Superjail